Business | Complex Disputes | Legacy & Asset Planning | Real Estate
Mulhall Zion LLC is a boutique law firm with offices in Ohio and Maryland, providing businesses and individuals highly focused legal representation. The firm regularly assists small to mid-size businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals with various legal needs, including transactional and litigation support. The firm founders formerly operated separately as Mulhall Law, LLC and Meridian Law, LLC, but recently combined practices in an effort to more effectively serve clients. With depth of experience and training at the country’s highest and most competitive tier of law schools, private law firms, Fortune 10 companies, and federal law enforcement agencies, clients (big or small) secure the highest quality of legal representation at a cost only a boutique practice can provide.
Simplify the complex.
- Business concepts and commercial terms are put into words that clients and customers can easily understand.
- Clients obtain a trusted advocate to help navigate the legal system using a common-sense and results-oriented approach.
- Every person and organization operates according to a set of values—and Mulhall Zion is no different. Among other things, Mulhall Zion is committed to integrity, honesty, trust, loyalty, professionalism, hard work, passion, generosity, charity, and grace. We do our best to live up, and to run our practice according, to these principles, and we look to come alongside clients who cherish them as well. That’s why we consider Mulhall Zion mission-driven.
- Focused client collaboration and a dedicated advocate helps to center strategy around clients’ desired outcomes.
- Don’t settle for less than you deserve… Choose an experienced and qualified lawyer up-front to efficiently resolve your litigation or transaction matter the first time around. Click on the About Us page for more background information.
Resolve matters efficiently and affordably.
- Cases and transaction matters are always handled in a cost-effective manner, consistent with clients’ needs and input.
- Get results with quality legal representation at a cost only a boutique practice can provide.
If you have an interest in putting us to work for you, please call or use our contact form. Initial phone consultations are confidential and always free.
5735 State Rd. Suite 100
Cleveland, OH 44134
P: (216) 586-4278/ F: (440) 628-3165
13017 Wisteria Dr., Suite 341
Germantown, MD 20874
P: (301) 651-5243/ F: (440) 628-3165
Ohio areas we serve:
- Broadview Heights
- Chagrin Falls
- Rocky River
- Shaker Heights
Maryland areas we serve:
- Columbia County
- Montgomery County
- Silver Spring
- Prince George’s County
- College Park