- B.A., magna cum laude, Bowling Green State University (German Education)
- Study abroad: Universitӓt Salzburg – Salzburg, Austria
- Vice President, Kappa Kappa Gamma
- The Elite Gymnastics Academy
- Director of Operations and coach for recreational and team programs.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Toledo
- Spearheaded and implemented educational, sports, and social/emotional behavior programs as Program Director.
- Oversaw 9 staff members and 300+ children as Assistant Unit Director.
- Whitmer High School – Washington Local School District
- Student teaching program in German I-III classrooms.
Megan Janicek is a Cleveland, Ohio native with a strong passion for family and service. She was a competitive club gymnast at The Elite Gymnastics Academy and multi-state and regional placer. Upon graduating from Lake Catholic High School, she went on to study German Education at Bowling Green State University. In her junior year, she moved to Salzburg, Austria to completely immerse herself in the German language and study. Near the end of her college studies Megan began working part-time at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Toledo. She discovered her passion for nonprofits and accepted a full-time position within the organization after college. In 2015, after close to a decade away from home, Megan and her husband returned to Cleveland. She accepted a position at her former gym, eventually serving as the Director of Operations. Megan underwent surgery to donate part of her liver to her mom in the fall of 2018 and subsequently joined Mulhall Zion as a paralegal and notary public, leveraging her operations management experience to drive the firm’s continued growth and expansion. Megan lives in Mayfield Heights, OH with her husband Joe, daughter, son, and two dogs.